Updated: Sep 3
1.All anglers must have current fishing licence and the appropriate equipment to fish
2. No under 18 allowed without written permission. All under 18’s must be accompanied with an experienced angler.
3. We accept no liability for any persons or property on site. Please take care at all times
4. All slings and nets must be dry on arrival. All carp and catfish anglers must have carp care treatment.
5.All fish must be immediately returned to the water, No Keep nets Retainers or sacking allowed.
6.All hooks to be MicroBarbed or Barbless, no fixed leads or rigs. rigs will be checked by our bailiffs. Failing to comply with rig checks will result in removal with no refund.
7. No double or treble hooks maximum size hooks 2/0. no wire traces allowed (For catfish)
8. Minimum net of 42inch, Large unhooking matts to be used at all times, for large catfish tarps must be used.
9. No Nuts or unprepared particles to be used unless supplied by ourselves
10. Maximum of 1 guest per angler, guest fees apply for anyone wishing to stay longer than 30 minutes.
11. Minimum of 3lb test curve rods.
12. All vehicles to be parked on hardstanding unless directed by a member of staff, no driving or parking on grass.
13. All bailiffs instructions must be followed at all times, failure to comply will result in removal with no refund.
14.Any person under the influence of drink or drugs will be reported and removed.
15.Please treat the other anglers with respect and follow the countryside code.
16.All litter to be removed from site and taken home.
17.No dogs allowed
18.If you become snagged you must not pull for a break, please phone a bailiff and we will assist you.
19.No anglers are allowed to use boats, only bailiffs may use a boat in the event to free fish.
20.pike fishing is allowed in the winter months between October1st and March 1st.
21. No lead core to be used
22. Rig tubing to be used at all times, this reduces the risk of line damage to fish. Rig tubing must be at least 30inches long to ensure no scale or fin damage occurs when playing the fish.
23. No rods to be left unattended at any time.
24. All mainline must be mono with minimum breaking strain of 18lb for mono.
no Braided main line
25. 2 rods maximum per angler
26. live baits on only 1 rod ( subject to bailiff/owner on approved rigs) must be caught from the lake.
27.All anglers must use back leads, this is to prevent lake wipeouts.
28. Bait boats allowed must must be used sensibly.
29.Fishing only from numbered pegs, you must not be more than 3 meters away from your rods at any time.
30. No artificial baits, including zig foam.
31. No zig rigs
32. No trebles to be used on site
33. no float fishing on the spec lakes and pred unless the bailiff gives you permission